Dr. Ceana Nezhat Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ceana Nezhat?

Dr Nezhat saved my life

Posted on September 7th, 2016

Dr. Nezhat saved my life and my marriage. The best Doctor in the world when it comes to hormone therapy.

Posted on May 13th, 2016

Brilliant and amazing Doctor! He cured so many problems that Emory had spent years treating me for.

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

I love Dr. Nezhat! Hands down best doctor I have seen. Exceptional skills, bed side manner, and the over all experience with his office is first class. All the females in my family see him.

The Best

Posted on April 18th, 2015

Dr. Nezhat and his nurse Angela showed a great deal of care and concern during my visit and after my surgery. Dr. Nezhat truly cares about his patients and has an excellent and compassionate beside manner. There is a reason that women travel to see him. I trust him with my life, and I would reccomend him to anyone who is tired of dealing with doctors who cannot give them answers. I wouldn't have had anyone else perform surgery on me.

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Exceptional physician

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Love Dr. Nezhat!! A life saver! Staff too!

A better life

Posted on October 9th, 2014

Dr. Nezhat is a skillful surgeon who changed my life by (1) successfully removing stage 3 endometriosis and complex ovarian cysts that others could not, (2) identifying a serious, undiagnosed hormonal problem and helping me find an experienced endocrinologist for treatment, (3) recommending nutritional adjustments that have improved my overall health. My quality of life has improved dramatically thanks to his care. I have seen him 10-14 times in the last few years. His bedside manner has always been caring but frank, except on a couple of occasions when he was cranky about performance of a staff member (who is no longer there)--he has exacting standards for office and hospital staff. I feel like Dr. Nezhat and his leading staff know me and care about me, and I have utmost confidence in his skills as a surgeon and a physician. He does take extra time with patients when needed, which can sometimes lead to longer waits, but I don't begrudge the wait because I know he takes time with me when needed.

Posted on September 10th, 2014

Overall experience very poor.

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

Wonderful patient and thorough. Truly cares about the holistic care of his patients and not just the matter at hand.

Posted on August 14th, 2013

I believe there are other Doctors who do the same surgeries and NOT ask for their fee up front. Seems more concerned about the monetary rewards than patient total care.

Doctor's Response

Although the name of the procedure may be the same, it is important to consider the complexity of the case and the skill and experience of the surgeon. Dr. Nezhat is a specialist in Advanced Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery and is known the world over for his skill and knowledge in this field. Our center provides the highest quality of care possible for advanced disease and complex cases. We hope you found adequate care elsewhere and wish you well.

A Standout Doctor

Posted on June 5th, 2013

Dr Nezhat stands out among his peers as a doctor who truly cares and takes time to explain a patient's healthcare options. What he has suggested and prescribed for me has made a world of difference in the way I feel. I would certainly recommend Dr. Nezhat to my friends and family.

Posted on June 1st, 2013

Unbelievably great experience. He genuinely cares about his patients!! In credibly patient and kind. his goal is to make you feel good!