Ceana Nezhat MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 7th, 2016
Dr Nezhat saved my life
Dr. Nezhat saved my life and my marriage. The best Doctor in the world when it comes to hormone therapy.

May 13th, 2016
Brilliant and amazing Doctor! He cured so many problems that Emory had spent years treating me for.

December 22nd, 2015
I love Dr. Nezhat! Hands down best doctor I have seen. Exceptional skills, bed side manner, and the over all experience with his office is first class. All the females in my family see him.

April 18th, 2015
The Best
Dr. Nezhat and his nurse Angela showed a great deal of care and concern during my visit and after my surgery. Dr. Nezhat truly cares about his patients and has an excellent and compassionate beside manner. There is a reason that women travel to see him. I trust him with my life, and I would reccomend him to anyone who is tired of dealing with doctors who cannot give them answers. I wouldn't have had anyone else perform surgery on me.

February 12th, 2015
Exceptional physician

January 27th, 2015
Love Dr. Nezhat!! A life saver! Staff too!

October 9th, 2014
A better life
Dr. Nezhat is a skillful surgeon who changed my life by (1) successfully removing stage 3 endometriosis and complex ovarian cysts that others could not, (2) identifying a serious, undiagnosed hormonal problem and helping me find an experienced endocrinologist for treatment, (3) recommending nutritional adjustments that have improved my overall health. My quality of life has improved dramatically thanks to his care. I have seen him 10-14 times in the last few years. His bedside manner has always been caring but frank, except on a couple of occasions when he was cranky about performance of a staff member (who is no longer there)--he has exacting standards for office and hospital staff. I feel like Dr. Nezhat and his leading staff know me and care about me, and I have utmost confidence in his skills as a surgeon and a physician. He does take extra time with patients when needed, which can sometimes lead to longer waits, but I don't begrudge the wait because I know he takes time with me when needed.

September 10th, 2014
Overall experience very poor.

April 2nd, 2014
Wonderful patient and thorough. Truly cares about the holistic care of his patients and not just the matter at hand.

August 14th, 2013
I believe there are other Doctors who do the same surgeries and NOT ask for their fee up front. Seems more concerned about the monetary rewards than patient total care.
Doctor's Response

Although the name of the procedure may be the same, it is important to consider the complexity of the case and the skill and experience of the surgeon. Dr. Nezhat is a specialist in Advanced Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery and is known the world over for his skill and knowledge in this field. Our center provides the highest quality of care possible for advanced disease and complex cases. We hope you found adequate care elsewhere and wish you well.

June 5th, 2013
A Standout Doctor
Dr Nezhat stands out among his peers as a doctor who truly cares and takes time to explain a patient's healthcare options. What he has suggested and prescribed for me has made a world of difference in the way I feel. I would certainly recommend Dr. Nezhat to my friends and family.

June 1st, 2013
Unbelievably great experience. He genuinely cares about his patients!! In credibly patient and kind. his goal is to make you feel good!