A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecelia Babbott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecelia Babbott, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbott graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Babbott has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecelia Carbrey Babbott MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cecelia C. Babbott practice?
- Dr. Cecelia Babbott has 1 office location.
Dr. Cecelia Babbott practices Pediatrics near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Pediatricians.