A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecelia Blawie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecelia Blawie is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blawie
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blawie Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Blawie graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Blawie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecelia Ruth Blawie MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cecelia R. Blawie practice?
- Dr. Cecelia Blawie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cecelia Blawie practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lodi, CA.
See Stockton Emergency Physicians, Stockton Family Physicians, and Stockton Internists.