A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecelia Blawie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecelia Blawie is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Blawie graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Blawie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecelia Ruth Blawie MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cecelia R. Blawie practice?
- Dr. Cecelia Blawie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cecelia Blawie practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lodi, CA.
See Stockton Emergency Physicians, Stockton Family Physicians, and Stockton Internists.