A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecelia Hann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecelia Hann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecelia Hann, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hann graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Hann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cecelia M. Hann practice?
Dr. Cecelia Hann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.