A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecelia Hissong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecelia Hissong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hissong
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Hissong Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hissong graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Hissong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecelia F Hissong MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cecelia F. Hissong practice?
- Dr. Cecelia Hissong has 1 office location.
Dr. Cecelia Hissong practices Family Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Primary Care Doctors.