A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecelia Hissong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecelia Hissong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hissong
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Hissong Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hissong graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Hissong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecelia F Hissong MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cecelia F. Hissong practice?
- Dr. Cecelia Hissong has 1 office location.
Dr. Cecelia Hissong practices Family Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Primary Care Doctors.