A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecelia Madrid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecelia Madrid is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Madrid graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Madrid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecelia Theresa Madrid MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cecelia T. Madrid practice?
- Dr. Cecelia Madrid has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cecelia Madrid practices Internal Medicine near North Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Glendale, CA.
See North Hollywood Internists.