A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecelia Minardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Minardo graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Minardo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecelia Arellano Minardo MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cecelia A. Minardo practice?
- Dr. Cecelia Minardo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cecelia Minardo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rowland Heights, CA.
See Whittier Obstetricians & Gynecologists.