A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecelia Minardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Minardo graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Minardo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Minardo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cecelia A. Minardo practice?
Dr. Cecelia Minardo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rowland Heights, CA.
See Whittier Obstetricians & Gynecologists.