Dr. Cecelia Pacheco Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Cecelia Pacheco?

March 29th, 2012

This probably has more to do with her nurse but the Dr. is responsible for her actions and work ethic. First I have waited as much as two hours for my appt. Also the referrals to specialists take as much as 1 month. I am very discontented with my medical care. The Dr really doesn't care because she told me "well just go to the hospital". She has also told me that I am not supposed to read the info on the perscriptions that I take. Doesn't make sense to me, why do they put them in the bags.

June 19th, 2009

Very unprofessional doctor

Dealing with Dr. Pacheco, who was my elderly mothers primary card doctor, was a nightmare! We would call her office and get no returned call for days, we ask her for simple things like filling out the application for a handicap placard and she charges $20 to sign the form, in the end when we needed Hospice care she didn't process the paperwork for several weeks, and which point we had already gone to a new doctor and had hospice already helping us for 2 weeks! Very unprofessional doctor and I would not recommend her to anyone, especially elderly patients who need immediate attention, because she doesn't provide!

Type 2 Diabetes