A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecelia Roman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecelia Roman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roman
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Roman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Roman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecelia Roman DO is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cecelia Roman practice?
- Dr. Cecelia Roman has 1 office location.
Dr. Cecelia Roman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.