A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecelia Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecelia Yu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecelia Yu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Yu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecelia Tai-Lin Yu MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cecelia T. Yu practice?
- Dr. Cecelia Yu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cecelia Yu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Taunton, MA.
See Fall River Obstetricians & Gynecologists.