A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecelia Yu is Good. Dr. Yu has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecelia Yu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Brown University, Providence.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - Charlton Memorial
- Caritas St. Anne`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 14 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cecelia Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cecelia T. Yu practice?
Dr. Cecelia Yu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Cecilia Yu, Dr. Cecily Yu, Dr. Shayla Yu, Dr. Sheila Yu