Dr. Cecelia Yu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cecelia Yu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 8th, 2017

get a second opinion

She performed a hysterectomy on me, told me I had ovarian cancer and convinced me to removed both ovaries , I should have gone for a second opinion, but I was scared. I didn't have cancer just a cyst, and by removing both ovaries I went into menopause, for which she prescribed ORT, that due to a previous condition ruined my liver. I am disabled all thanks to Doctor Cecilia YU, that told me all the benefits of the hysterectomy, none of the side effect and that never performed a biopsy prior surgery to see what actually was wrong with my ovary.

October 9th, 2013

Forced into an induction. Ended up in a c-section. Wait time every single time was well over an hour.

December 4th, 2008

only one problem

I always thought she was great...until I had real pain one day and called to ask for her to call something in. I have never asked for pain medication and she refused without an appointment!! How was my coming into the office, bent over double with cramps, going to affect her calling in some pain med? I explained I had an appointment coming up in less than a month, I had been a patient for 2 years and had NEVER asked for anything, I still had some percocet left over from a surgery she had given me over a year earlier, so obviously I'm not an abuser!! Plus she said if there had been any change in my cycle, such as pain, to just give her a call. Well that worked well. The receptionist basically said take ibuprofen. Now duh, why didn't I think of that? Did she really need the 5 or 10 dollar co-pay that badly? Seriously, I can't stay with a doctor who doesn't validate me so will be doctor shopping.

August 14th, 2017