A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecelia Damask:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecelia Damask is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Damask
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Damask Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Age-related Hearing loss (Presbycusis)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Functional Hearing Loss
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Damask graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Damask has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Altamonte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecelia Constance Damask DO is a female Allergist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Otology, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Cecelia C. Damask practice?
- Dr. Cecelia Damask has 1 office location.
Dr. Cecelia Damask practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Otology, and Allergy near Lake Mary, FL.
See Lake Mary Otolaryngologists and Lake Mary Allergists.