A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecelia Damask:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecelia Damask is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Damask
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Damask Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Age-related Hearing loss (Presbycusis)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Functional Hearing Loss
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Damask graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Damask has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Altamonte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecelia Constance Damask DO is a female Allergist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Otology, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Cecelia C. Damask practice?
- Dr. Cecelia Damask has 1 office location.
Dr. Cecelia Damask practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Otology, and Allergy near Lake Mary, FL.
See Lake Mary Otolaryngologists and Lake Mary Allergists.