A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecil Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecil Bailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecil Bailey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Bailey has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecil Cedric Bailey MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cecil C. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Cecil Bailey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cecil Bailey practices Internal Medicine near Cedar Hill, TX.
See Cedar Hill Internists.