inactive

Cecil C Bailey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 2nd, 2015
new paient
My insurance made the app. But after waiting and tring to see a new doctor for relief of all my pain and urgent problems I did not even see the doctor or even get what I came in for or any relief. This has made me think is their any real carding doctors or are they just taking our insurance money and money out of our pockets. With no help at all. I am very upset with this experience and debateing weather to go back at all.

September 22nd, 2015
Very professional, friendly staff, great doctor

September 14th, 2015
Nice office staff

June 16th, 2015
Dr. Bailey is an excellent physician and has an outstanding reputation with a number of his patients I met in other places. During my recent visit to his office, hs staff is courteous, yet efficient and went out of their way to make sure my visit was a good consumer experience.

March 11th, 2015
Dr. Bailey and his PA, Adrienne are very Knowledgeable, Thorough, and Personable
Needed physical for life insurance & limited time. They squeezed me in

November 12th, 2013
Do not use this doctor
I am 75 and have gone to many doctors in my life and this was the worse doctor, office staff in state of Texas. No one in the office will return calls. The PA shouldn't even be able to work for a Vet. She is a smart butt and doesn't know as much as she thinks. Every time I had an appointment with the doctor someone would call "the doctor will be out so you will be seeing the PA." Well no I won't. What broke the camels back was I needed to get a refill but before they could ok it I would have to see doctor again ( I saw the PA just two weeks ago.) Find a different doctor... do not use this one.

April 19th, 2010
Sharron W.
Had a cyst that required visits to Dr. Bailey 3 times a week. Very caring and a great sense of humor. Even gave me his cell number for any questions I might have. Very knowledgable.