A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecil Bullard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecil Bullard is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecil Bullard, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullard graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Bullard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecil Howell Bullard FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cecil H. Bullard practice?
- Dr. Cecil Bullard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cecil Bullard practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists.