A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecil Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecil Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecil Chang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecil Guang-Shiung Chang MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cecil G. Chang practice?
- Dr. Cecil Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cecil Chang practices Pediatrics near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians.