A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecil Coggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecil Coggins, Internist and Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coggins
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecil Coggins, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Coggins graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Coggins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecil Hammond Coggins MD is a male Nephrologist and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Cecil H. Coggins practice?
- Dr. Cecil Coggins has 1 office location.
Dr. Cecil Coggins practices Nephrology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Nephrologists.