A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecil Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecil Desai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecil Desai, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Desai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecil Franklin Desai BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cecil F. Desai practice?
- Dr. Cecil Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Cecil Desai practices Pediatrics near Warren, OH.
See Warren Pediatricians.