A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecil Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecil Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Gordon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecil Gordon MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cecil Gordon practice?
- Dr. Cecil Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Cecil Gordon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.