Dr. Cecil Grimes Jr Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cecil Grimes Jr?

June 2nd, 2015

Waste of my time. Had to see another doctor.

I was sent to Dr. Grimes for an examination of symptoms in my throat. During my two visits to him, he didn't ask me any questions about my symptoms, nor did he even feel my throat. He did do two things that were worth while: stick the scope down my nose and x-rays. Afterwards, he declared me illness free. But Symptoms still exist. I tried to probe him about what it could be but he was very dismissive and claimed that we all have these same symptoms in our throats, but most of us choose to ignore them. (my symptoms are pain when swallowing, difficulty swallowing, soreness on trachea, clicking/grinding when swallowing) I'm pretty sure most people do not experience this!! I have no other choice but to go to another doctor, and I only wasted my time seeing Dr. Grimes. I will be seeking ,not only a talented doctor, but one who actually cares about what his/her patient is going through and actively seeks to cure/aid him. I suggest bi-passing a visit to Dr. Grimes if you can.

April 30th, 2015

Worst ENT Doctor at Woodhull Medical Center

Things I like about this doctor nothing he treats his patients like crap , I will never every tell a friend to go to Woodhull hospital to see this ENT Doctor worst experience ever .i don't know why this doctor still has a job there he's just rude he thinks he knows every thing do your self a favor go see another ENT doctor at a different hospital .This doctor should have a camera in his room to monitor him I will love to keep write neg stuff about this doctor but just do your self a favor do not go to him he's a real piece of work

July 12th, 2014

By far my worst experience with a doctor.

July 11th, 2013

Dr. Grimes is a terrible doctor with zero people skills

Dr. Grimes, whom I waited over 3 hours to see, saw me waiting to meet with the nurse outside of her office (where I was called to go), looked at me, and then complained to a resident about how he hates all of the people "roaming the hallways". The nurse told me to stand there, I was not WANDERING. I didn't even know he was my doctor at that point. Immediately, upon entering his examining room, Dr. Grimes was wholly dismissive and patronizing. Every time he spoke with a resident it was in snarky response to something I said. When he put the scope down my throat, it was with absolutely no finesse. I've had it done many times before and it was never painful, but this time it was really painful. He didn't even warn me when he was going to spray the numbing solution down my throat. It was one of the worst experiences I've ever had with a doctor. He actually made me feel like I was trying to GET AWAY WITH SOMETHING by needing surgery. Listen, I appreciate what doctors do. And I only see a doctor when I'm having a real problem. Dr. Grimes made me feel like a crazy person, a hypochondriac- HOWEVER, in my referral report he confirmed that something was really wrong and that I need to be referred to another voice clinic. When I asked what was going on with me, and what might happen he said, "Well, I guess you'll have to ask the doctor you see at the voice clinic! We're done HERE." Unbelievable. OVERALL, THIS WAS THE WORST. Dr. Grimes is 75-years-old and he acts like. He clearly hates his job and has no compassion for any of his patients. His only goal is to get through the day.

May 20th, 2015