A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecil McElveen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecil McElveen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecil McElveen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McElveen graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. McElveen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Carolina Medical Center
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecil Tyrone McElveen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cecil T. McElveen practice?
- Dr. Cecil McElveen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cecil McElveen practices Family Medicine near Beaufort, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgeland, SC.
See Beaufort Family Physicians.