A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecil Michael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecil Michael is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecil Michael, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Michael graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Michael has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecil F Michael MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cecil F. Michael practice?
- Dr. Cecil Michael has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cecil Michael practices Pediatrics near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Pediatricians.