A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecil Quattlebaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecil Quattlebaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecil Quattlebaum, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Quattlebaum graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Quattlebaum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecil Landon Quattlebaum MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cecil L. Quattlebaum practice?
- Dr. Cecil Quattlebaum has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cecil Quattlebaum practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.