Dr. Cecil Sue-Wah-Sing MD Patient Reviews

no change

November 18th, 2014
Money, Money, Money
I went into the hospital for surgery on an emergency basis. To my surprise I was visited by Dr. Sue-Wah-Sing, my family doctor, not just once but every morning before he drove to his practice. The visit was a quick poke into the room to say hi and bye. The first visit I thought what a caring guy he was but after the fourth visit and seeing the charges for this to my insurance I realized it was only about money...nothing else. Its doctors like this that keep the cost of medical insurances high.

December 29th, 2013
Worst Doctor Ever
This doctor does not like you seeing any other doctors. If other doctors put you on medicine that you know you need, he takes you off of them keeping you from getting well. Also, he charges a fortune to stay 2 minutes with you while in the hospital or rehab. He only cares about patients that pay cash!!!

August 23rd, 2013
I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy!
Any time that I have seen this doctor, I have left with nothing but complaints. His bedside manner is terrible and he makes you feel about 2 inches tall if you seek help for an issue. After he does your check-up, he will leave without any explanation unless you ask. And if you have a bigger medical issue that requires the care of a specialist or hospital, he will do whatever he can to find a reason to bill your insurance, while his services are completely obslete. Do yourself a favor and find a different doctor!