A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecil Vaughn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecil Vaughn, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaughn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaughn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecil Vaughn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughn graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vaughn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecil Cyrus Vaughn MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cecil C. Vaughn practice?
- Dr. Cecil Vaughn has 1 office location.
Dr. Cecil Vaughn practices Surgery near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Surgeons.