Vascular Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!! show details BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 6th, 2015

The appointment was easy to get. I got a packet to fill out about the history of my family, ect. via mail. Why I had to show up 15 minutes early was beyond me. I felt I filled out this paperwork for absolutely nothing because when Dr. Vaughn came in & seen me he knew absolutely nothing about my family HX & the reason I know this is because he came in empty handed. When I mentioned about my father dying of cardiomyopathy 3 days before his 59th b-day he stated "Wow that is young". Right there told me he didn't even review what I filled out. I went in for a consultation & if a consult is 5 minutes or less then he did a fantastic job. He had me lay down on the table, felt my belly & said he wanted a CT scan. This was on July 28th. I was told by Rosie his CMA if I didn't hear from Cigna by Friday July 31st to call her. I didn't so instead of calling her I called and got Cigna's # to scheduling for CT scans and spoke to Vanessa only to find they had NOT even received an order. I gave her Dr. Vaughn's office # and then was called back by Cigna & had an appointment scheduled for Aug. 3rd. The CT person stated that Dr. Vaughn should have the results in 1-2 days. I called on Aug. 5th and Rosie answered the phone, I told her who I was & what had transpired with the appt. and her words to me were "YOU HAD AN ORDER" So now you have to do their work and they get paid. She did have my results, but I suppose you have to call them for the results. She told me they will put me on a call back list to come back in a year to have a Abdominal Ultrasound done in his office oh because I forgot to state that he told me that Cigna did the ultrasound wrong. However for a consult he billed my insurance 264.00 for 5 minutes of his time. How sad. Prior to being seen by Dr. Vaughn I had my vitals taken by Rosie and I asked if he was a good Dr. Of course she is going to say yes he is excellent as he pays her. As I walked out I said by the way being facetious "he is a GREAT DR" I will keep track of when I need to go back and see a vascular surgeon for my problem as I WILL NOT be going back there.......

awesome show details awesome
Jan 21st, 2015

Wonderful dr. Great staff really best patient care