A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecila Karl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Karl graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Chihuahua.
Dr. Karl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist Southwest, Fort Worth, Tx
- Plaza Med Ctr Of Ft Worth, Fort Worth, Tx
- Harris Methodist Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecila Enriquez Karl MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cecila E. Karl practice?
- Dr. Cecila Karl has 1 office location.
Dr. Cecila Karl practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.