Cecile E Becker MD Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 6 reviews

September 8th, 2016
Would not waste my time
My husband was referred to Dr.Becker by his primary physician. We both felt it was basically a waste of our time to make the 1hr drive. She spent less than 10min total with us, her nurse was incredibly rude. and we received no answers to the problem or a recommendation of what our next move should be. A complete wasted day later we are back at square one. I would seek the medical opinion of a different Dr if any were ask ever ask my opinion on our experience.

January 21st, 2015
Was referred to Dr. Becker. Complained of head injuries, headaches, dizziness, seizures, etc. She ordered numerous tests for heart conditions, but NOTHING for the head. I had told her the heart had already been tested numerous times. Very disappointing, and a waste of money.

January 27th, 2014
useless
Went to her for a severe concussion that is not resolving. Examined me less than my regular doctor. Said yes you have a concussion go back to work. No further testing for possible other causes of severe migraines, dizziness, nausea, memory loss, nor were there suggestions for therapy, etc. Why did I go to her?

February 3rd, 2013
I was impressed
I have seen many nero dr's and she is one of the nicest ones. She actually listened when I talked, and even admitted confusion when she didn't have the answers. Most dr's I have seen tell me there's nothing to be done, and she won't give up. Really down to earth doctor I plan on keeping.

April 6th, 2012
Follow up after plenty of expensive tests doesn't exist even though there were findings.

December 26th, 2011
Was referred to Dr. Becker by my sister-in-law, who's friend has the same problem as me; frequent migraine. Dr. Becker gave me BOTOX injections for migraine prevention. I have had BOTOX injections 2 times before, by another neurologist near where I live. So far, it is too soon to say if the injections have helped my migraines, but I do have a side effect that I did not experience with the other neurologists. Neck spasms. I didn't not have neck spasms prior to the injections. Neck pain, YES, always; but not spasms. Hopefully this will only be temporary and my outcome will be good!