Dr. Cecile Dadivas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cecile Dadivas?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Cecile Dadivas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 16th, 2017

Awesome Dr.

Her bed side manners are awesome, I havent felt as if a dr has cared since we relocated here to michigan. She has changed my image of michigan dr.'s

April 25th, 2017

BAD Dr.

Been sick for 5 mos. she could not diagnose, today called to say extra high BP and office said she could not see me for a week! I call that a useless doctor!

March 10th, 2017

I recently chose to meet Dr. Cecile Dadivas at Spring Arbor Family Medicine.

She is thorough and kind, gets right to checking out problems and concerns. After only two visits she has already got me in to a specialist to address the pain issues I have been living with for a long time. I recommend her highly.

January 17th, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable and trustworthy

I love Dr. Dadivas and the office PA Carl. Both are very knowledgeable and do not hesitate to verify proper treatment for whatever ailment you go in with. I would like to mention Tracey and Karmen, both work in the office and get top honors from me as far as helpfulness. I would highly recommend this Dr office to anyone. My only issue is that it has taken almost 2 weeks to get a refill on medication I have been on for years now. After my 3rd call to them today, I was told both were sent into the pharmacy I use however, per the pharmacy only 1 was sent over. However, I did not speak with either of the ladies mentioned above so part of this is my fault. Tomorrow when they open, I will make it a point to speak with Karmen or Tracey so that way my refill will be called in by noon and I will not make the mistake of speaking to other staff about important issues after the first chance!

December 6th, 2016

Terrible doctor. Didn't care about life-threatening issues my family member was facing, did not know anything about her even though she's a long time patient, was confused about her medications and kept asking us what we thought, instead of her telling us, and laughed off concerns.

August 24th, 2016

Very kind and thorough. Excellent doctor.

July 28th, 2016

needs better time management

I have seen this dr just a couple of times. Each time she is late. I had an appt right when they opened and she didn't even come into the building until 25 minutes after my appt time. Then I had a physical and she was an hour and 15 minutes late. Then spent just 15 minutes with me.I work at a drs office so I know how you can get behind but this is not acceptable. If you have a schedule to keep I would find another dr.

September 25th, 2015

Dr is very kind and tries very hard to take care of you. Her P.A. Is rude and gives very flippant answers as if you are stupid. Office staff falls short on following thru with their responsibilities.

September 16th, 2015

Great doctor!

Dr. Dadivas and her staff are excellent. I could go to a doctor closer to me, since I don't live in Spring Arbor, but she is very worth the 20 minute trip. She's been my doctor for 10 years and I wouldn't go elsewhere. Having chronic health conditions it is important to have a doctor who genuinely cares about me as a person, not just medical conditions and. Dr. Dadivas is everything you'd want in a doctor. The office staff is wonderful, friendly and easy to work with.

March 30th, 2015

Mrs.

A happy doctor, checks everything, they ask a lot of questions, able to do many tests right there ( I like this because I am 98 and don't want to run to town

May 22nd, 2012

Can get better care elseware

Was not impressed with office. Nobody listens. Rude staff.

April 24th, 2012

This doctor really cares for you. You can really talk to her. She does not act like a snob, like some of the other doctors do.