A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecile Osman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecile Osman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Osman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Osman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
- Children's Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecile Lacsina Osman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cecile L. Osman practice?
- Dr. Cecile Osman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cecile Osman practices Pediatrics near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians.