A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecile Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecile Rose is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecile Rose, MD, MPH is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rose has 3 hospital affiliations:
- National Jewish Health
- University of Colorado Hospital
- Natl Jewish Medical & Research Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecile Stephanie Rose MD and MPH is a female Pulmonologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cecile S. Rose practice?
- Dr. Cecile Rose has 1 office location.
Dr. Cecile Rose practices Pulmonary Disease and Occupational Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Pulmonologists and Denver Preventive Medicine Specialists.