Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

May 20th, 2015

Dr. St. Paul tells you ad it is, but ever so loveing. She takes time and cares.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Mar 31st, 2015

Dr. Saint Paul is very kind & takes her time with me. She is one of the best GYN's I've ever had. The staff is also very courteous & helpful. A

Very satisfied / Will recommend show details Very satisfied / Will recommend
by L. L. S. from Lehigh Acres, FL on Mar 12th, 2015

Dr. Saint Paul made me feel very uncomfortable before, during and after examination. She explained every procedure she was to do. Answered all questions and addressed all concerns. I will continue to be a patient and will surely recommend

Mar 4th, 2015

SHE IS AN EQUALLY AMAZING WOMAN AS SHE IS AN MD!!

Medical Records Clerk show details Medical Records Clerk
Nov 12th, 2012

Excellent Doctor. Always remember my self and family, TAKES TIME TO LISTEN and gives me profesional advise and feedback. I always recomend her to friends and family that are looking for a new Gyn or OB.

Good luck scheduling appointment show details Good luck scheduling appointment
Jul 12th, 2012

First let me say that Dr Saint Paul is amazing, her staff however is another story. Any time I try to schedule an appointment I tell the person helping me what time I get out of work and what time my appointment needs to be after, every single time they tell me 3 or 4 appointments BEFORE I get out of work, I have to tell them over and over I cannot have an appointment before that time because I will be at work. I understand she only works late 1 or 2 days a month and I'm ok with going for my appointment on that day but it shouldnt be that big of a hassle to get an appointment when I tell them I'm available.

Excellent physican show details Excellent physican
Jan 6th, 2011

At first I was not sure about her bedside manner, but as time went by I grew to really like Dr Saint Paul. She's made me well and so I will recommend her to any women looking for a Obstetrician/ Gynecologist.