Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
1412 Ryl Pm Sq Blvd
Ste 102
Fort Myers, FL 33919
239-274-9700
Locations and availability (2)

|  Medical Records Clerk  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2012

Excellent Doctor. Always remember my self and family, TAKES TIME TO LISTEN and gives me profesional advise and feedback. I always recomend her to friends and family that are looking for a new Gyn or OB.

|  Good luck scheduling appointment  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

First let me say that Dr Saint Paul is amazing, her staff however is another story. Any time I try to schedule an appointment I tell the person helping me what time I get out of work and what time my appointment needs to be after, every single time they tell me 3 or 4 appointments BEFORE I get out of work, I have to tell them over and over I cannot have an appointment before that time because I will be at work. I understand she only works late 1 or 2 days a month and I'm ok with going for my appointment on that day but it shouldnt be that big of a hassle to get an appointment when I tell them I'm available.

|  Excellent physican  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2011

At first I was not sure about her bedside manner, but as time went by I grew to really like Dr Saint Paul. She's made me well and so I will recommend her to any women looking for a Obstetrician/ Gynecologist.