A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecile Tremblay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecile Tremblay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecile Tremblay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Tremblay graduated from Universite De Montreal.
Dr. Tremblay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecile L Tremblay MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cecile L. Tremblay practice?
- Dr. Cecile Tremblay has 1 office location.
Dr. Cecile Tremblay practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.