A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Babalola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecilia Babalola, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecilia Babalola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Babalola graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Babalola has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecilia Omoyemi Babalola MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cecilia O. Babalola practice?
- Dr. Cecilia Babalola has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cecilia Babalola practices Internal Medicine near Lilburn, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Marietta, GA.
See Lilburn Internists.