Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cecilia Babalola
Dr. Cecilia Babalola, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lilburn, GA, with other offices in Lilburn, GA and Lawrenceville, GA (and 1 other location). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Babalola is affiliated with Gwinnett Medical Center, Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville and Cartersville Medical Center. Dr. Babalola has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cecilia Babalola has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Cecilia Babalola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lilburn, GA.
Dr. Tadeusz Wodecki
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Stone Mountain, GA 0.52 mi38
Dr. Sallu Jabati
Pain Management, Internal Medicine
Stone Mountain, GA 0.71 mi17
Dr. Frenesa Hall
Lilburn, GA 0.75 mi28