A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Big:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Big graduated from Universitatea De Medicina.
Dr. Big has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecilia Big MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cecilia Big practice?
- Dr. Cecilia Big has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cecilia Big practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Infectious Disease Doctors.