Dr. Cecilia Brennecke MD Patient Reviews

• Diagnostic Radiology Lutherville Timonium, MD

no change

August 12th, 2016
Put My Mind at Ease
Dr. Brennecke and the staff at Green Springs put me at ease for my biopsy. Everyone who cared for me was warm, compassionate, understanding, informative, and most importantly, an expert in their field. While the procedure is not a walk in the park, the team conversed with me throughout the procedure, which helped keep me calm.This was my first experience with the Green Spring team and I wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone who is in need of their services.

April 17th, 2012
Dr. Brenecke is compassionate, brilliant and reassuring.
I have nothing but praise for Dr. Brennecke.She's a superb diagnostician, and I have great faith in her. Her bedside manner is kind and compasssionate, and she understands the stress endured by patients. This is a physician who combines her amazing skill and knowledge with humanism. I wish I could give her more than 4 stars!

February 7th, 2011
Dr. Brennecke was wonderful. She was very compassionate. She made me feel at ease during several very stressful procedures. She totally prepared me for every step with explanantions of the procedure and continuing dialog along the way. She was very open to answering my questions and very patient with me. Overall, I was totally pleased with this experience although I was terrified prior to arrival at Green Spring Station. Her staff was equally wonderful!