A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Bueno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bueno
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bueno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecilia Bueno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bueno graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bueno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecilia Ines Bueno MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cecilia I. Bueno practice?
- Dr. Cecilia Bueno has 1 office location.
Dr. Cecilia Bueno practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Bay Pines, FL.
See Bay Pines Internists and Bay Pines Geriatric Doctors.