Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cecilia Cervantes
Dr. Cecilia Cervantes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manhasset, NY, with another office in South Ozone Park, NY. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology and Pediatrics. Dr. Cervantes is affiliated with North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview, North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills and North Shore University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Cecilia Cervantes has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Cecilia Cervantes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhasset, NY.
Dr. Mahmoud Ibrahim
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Manhasset, NY 0 mi12
Dr. Carole Paley
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Manhasset, NY 0 mi30
Dr. Brenda Marcano
Manhasset, NY 0 mi18