A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecilia Chang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecilia Chang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Chang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecilia Mary Chang MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cecilia M. Chang practice?
- Dr. Cecilia Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cecilia Chang practices Pediatrics near Yorba Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brea, CA.
See Yorba Linda Pediatricians.