A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecilia Adams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Adams has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- TLC Family Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Cigna - 19 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cecilia D. Adams practice?
Dr. Cecilia Adams practices Family Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Family Physicians.