A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecilia Adams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Adams has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecilia Dowsing Adams MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cecilia D. Adams practice?
- Dr. Cecilia Adams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cecilia Adams practices Family Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Family Physicians.