A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecilia Adams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Adams Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Adams has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecilia Dowsing Adams MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cecilia D. Adams practice?
- Dr. Cecilia Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Cecilia Adams practices Family Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Family Physicians.