Dr. Cecilia Davoli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cecilia Davoli?

May 5th, 2015

Great Dr.

After our daughters assessment, Dr. Davoli spent a great amount of time talking with us as a family. Ordered tests to rule other diagnosis out and explained why these tests were needed. A few days later conference called us both to ask about questions we may have. Her assistant is on top of everything also. We are so glad we met dr. Davoli

April 14th, 2011

Totally dropped the ball!!!!Went in suspecting my son had Autism and Davoli didn't want to listen to what I had to say. She gave my 3 year old an I.Q test. He missed a few things on the test and she rated him low, however when I brought up advanced things he could do, she didn't want to hear it. It was a total waste of my time. She told me he was mentally retarded and that he would never catch up to his peers. She also said that he didn't have Autism. Well, he is doing better than I expected after leaving her office and grim diagnosis and guess what????? HE HAS AUTISM!!!!!! Glad I didn't listen to the advice that she gave that day, or my son wouldn't have gotten the much needed treatment that is helping him excel today. So, I basically flushed $1,000 down the drain that day. I tell everyone I know thinking of going to KKI to avoid this woman at all costs. Oh, and not to mention she was over an hour late for her scheduled appointment. Classic!!!!

March 23rd, 2012