Dr. Maria Cecilia Di Pentima MD and MPH is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Di Pentima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Di Pentima, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Di Pentima graduated from Universidad Nacional De Rosario, Rosario De Santa Fe.More Education & Awards
Dr. Di Pentima has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Di Pentima accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Di Pentima practice?
Dr. Maria Di Pentima practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Nashville, TN.
See Wilmington Pediatricians, Wilmington Pediatric Specialists, and Wilmington Infectious Disease Doctors.