A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Di Pentima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Di Pentima
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Di Pentima, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Di Pentima graduated from Universidad Nacional De Rosario, Rosario De Santa Fe.
Dr. Di Pentima has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Cecilia Di Pentima MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Di Pentima practice?
- Dr. Maria Di Pentima has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maria Di Pentima practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Philadelphia, PA.
See Nashville Pediatricians and Nashville Infectious Disease Doctors.