A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecilia Etheridge, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Etheridge graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Etheridge has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Baylor Univ Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Etheridge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Etheridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cecilia M. Etheridge practice?
Dr. Cecilia Etheridge practices Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Cecelia Etheridge, Dr. Cecily Etheridge, Dr. Shayla Etheridge, Dr. Sheila Etheridge