A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Etheridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecilia Etheridge, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Etheridge graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Etheridge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecilia Moss Etheridge MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cecilia M. Etheridge practice?
- Dr. Cecilia Etheridge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cecilia Etheridge practices Pediatrics near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Corpus Christi Pediatricians.