A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Fleser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecilia Fleser, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleser graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca.
Dr. Fleser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecilia Fleser MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cecilia Fleser practice?
- Dr. Cecilia Fleser has 1 office location.
Dr. Cecilia Fleser practices Psychiatry near East Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Psychiatrists.