A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Franco-Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecilia Franco-Webb, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecilia Franco-Webb, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast and Body Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco-Webb graduated from Stanford University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Franco-Webb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecilia Marie Franco-Webb MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cecilia M. Franco-Webb practice?
- Dr. Cecilia Franco-Webb has 1 office location.
Dr. Cecilia Franco-Webb practices Plastic Surgery near Lone Tree, CO.
See Lone Tree Surgeons.