A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Gaynor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecilia Gaynor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecilia Gaynor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaynor graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Gaynor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecilia Gaynor MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cecilia Gaynor practice?
- Dr. Cecilia Gaynor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cecilia Gaynor practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Ashland, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, WV.
See Ashland Internists and Ashland Infectious Disease Doctors.