Dr. Cecilia Graves MD Patient Reviews

June 23rd, 2016
I have had trouble breathing through my nose for several years and have gone to other doctors and had two different CT scans without producing any real answers. All possible methods of relief have been useless. Dr. Graves was the first ENT to understand what was going on and she was successful in diagnosing the problem and correcting it with surgery. She is a very caring doctor who wants he patients to have the best results. My life has improved because of Dr. Graves.

November 1st, 2015
Amazing that all I have to say

December 12th, 2014
I absolutely love Dr. Prophit Graves, and would recommend her to anyone! She has been wonderful with my children and their needs. I just wish it were easier to get into her office.

August 13th, 2014
Great experience!
Dr. Prophit Graves was really great to work with. She was very engaging and genuinely cared about my situation and what I was dealing with. I could tell that she really wanted to get to the root cause of my condition just as much as I did. I really appreciated her bedside manner and how she worked with me on trying to find a solution. I would recommend Dr. Prophit Graves to anyone.

September 15th, 2013
Excellent Specialist.
Dr. Graves is fantastic. She spends as much time as necessary with her patients and completely puts you at ease if you're having a surgery/procedure done. She answers all of your questions and concerns. She is an exceptional medical professional. I had a tonsillectomy performed as mine were huge. It may take some time to see her, but it is SO worth it. Good things come to those who wait.

December 22nd, 2009
Excellent Doctor!
Dr. Prophit Graves is an exceptional doctor! She has assited me with diagonsing a caulestatoma (sp?) and referred me to a surgeon to have it removed. She has also assited my son with PE tubes and sinus infections. Although it takes time to get to see her, there is a reason for that. She is excellent and takes the time needed with each patient.