Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cecilia Hammond
Dr. Cecilia Hammond, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Lutherville Timonium, MD and Springfield, VA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hammond is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center, Holy Cross Hospital and Southern Maryland Hosp. She speaks English.
Dr. Cecilia Hammond has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Cecilia Hammond is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Mark Goldman
Washington, DC 0 mi38
Dr. Rajkumari Bhagati
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Washington, DC 0 mi
Dr. Douglas Snyder
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi33