Pediatricians
3223 E Palmr Wasl Hwy
Ste 1
Wasilla, AK 99654
907-357-4963
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  mom....hadicapped daughter  |  show details
by hannah kearns....anastasia cummins on Aug 28th, 2014

Good doctor..... Saw you in Milwaukee..... How did you end up in Alaska?

|  amazing  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2014

She is very caring. She is very prompt with your child if sick and will ask you what your opinion is also on things. I will continue using her for as long as we are living in Alaska.

|  Upset mom  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2013

I wish we never would of brought our daughter to see this doctor! She's awful! Our daughter has a life threatening disease which this so called doctor completely overlooked it as well as shrugged off our concerns. She almost cost our daughter her life! I urge everyone to NOT bring your children to this woman.

May 9th, 2012

my kids love her and she is great!My daughter had many issues as a baby and Dr. Howell-Canada gave me her cell number in case i needed her or had question.just Amazing

Apr 9th, 2012

Sweet doctor but I'm not sure if she is the one for me. She is laid-back & easy to talk with. However, I'm not sure where she stands on issues such as vaccines. She always asks me if I'm vaccinating, my response is no & she always says we will vaccinate next time. I'm uncomfortable with my babies being injected with chemicals, & don't ever plan on having them vaccinated. She seems pretty neutral with breast feeding, co sleeping, etc. I just don't know where she stands on these issues.

|  Dr. Howell-Canada  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2010

She is a great doctor! She is very kind and caring. She takes time with each person. The kids love going to see her.

|  I would never use this doctor  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2010

At birth this doctor took the baby out of our room when we were sleeping and when we woke up the baby was gone. very rude when we said we wanted to look around for baby doctors. treated us very rudely.

Aug 12th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I take my children to Dr Howell-Canada and I have had nothing but a great experience each time. She is great with my children and they really enjoy seeing her.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com