A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cecilia Keller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keller
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecilia Keller, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Keller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecilia A Keller MD is a female Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Cecilia A. Keller practice?
- Dr. Cecilia Keller has 1 office location.
Dr. Cecilia Keller practices Neurology near Corvallis, OR.
See Corvallis Neurologists.